Every Friday afternoon a few of my colleagues and I sit down for a roundtable discussion about the hot marketing topics of that week. That may not sound like your idea of a swell time (if it is, we should talk!) but it’s the one time during the week all of us can get in a room together to kick back, have a beer or two, and talk shop for a few minutes. It’s really good, current info and I like to think it’s entertaining as well.
This week’s podcast covers:
- Facebook’s recent functionality update: comment editing
- The ‘Great Twitter Crash of 2012’
- Why you need to think like a publisher
- The number one rule to follow when deciding what to publish on your social channels
- When should you outsource your content creation?